Salary: $27,000.00 /year
IMMEDIATE opening for an experienced housekeeper for a Head Housekeeping job in a select service hotel in Canonsburg, PA. Salary $27K plus benefits. Must have previous hotel housekeeping experience.
Responsible for the cleaning of guest rooms, public area, and assisting with laundry by performing the following duties.
- Changes and replaces all bed linens and towels
- Sanitizes and cleans all restrooms
- Dusts and wipes all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture
- Vacuums and mops all floors
- Restocks all room amenities
- Responsible for assuring that all rooms are set up to company standards
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, and amenities
- Responsible for offering guests assistance whenever possible
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Responds to and follows-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property
- Ensures that systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security
- Completes daily housekeeping report
- Informs the Executive Housekeeper or Front Desk staff when the rooms are ready for new customers
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Direct Deposit
- Voluntary benefits
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted meals and hotel stay
- Holiday pay