IMMEDIATE OPENING for an experienced Executive Chef for a fine dining restaurant in Stateline, NV. EXCELLENT SALARY PLUS “BONUS & BENEFITS & 401K”.* Must have at least 2 years of previous full service fine dining Executive Chef experience, NO HOTEL BACKGROUND CANDIDATES PLEASE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:**
- Responsible for daily operation of high volume kitchen
- Training and development of all back of house management and hourly staff, scheduling, meeting or exceeding budgeted labor and other cost centers, as well as overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, and sanitation
- Ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff, commitment to a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude” and a hands-on, lead by example management style
- At least 5 years of Chef Management experience, with at least 2 years as an Executive Chef, in a full-service, structured dining establishment
- Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
- Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
- Strong communication and leadership skills combined with advanced computer and math skills
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
- Extensive and well-rounded training program
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount Dining and Retail Program
- Management Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, dental and vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more.