The Colony, TX
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour
IMMEDIATE OPENING for a breakfast attendant for a limited service hotel in The Colony, TX. Salary $9 to $10 per hour. Must have previous hotel breakfast attendant experience.
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible primarily for setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area, while making guests feel welcome, comfortable and attended to at all time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Sets up and maintains the breakfast bar in an attractive, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day.
- Stocks coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers.
- Arranges cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins and cereal for self-service.
- Prepares serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Wipes up spills.
- Removes trash.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Returns reusable food supplies to storage.
- Listens and responds to guest requests or concerns.
- Breaks down breakfast area.
- Cleans and sanitizes counters, floors, storage areas, utensils, equipment and common areas as specified.
- Wears name tag and uniform, and presents a professional appearance at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Will perform any duties manager deems necessary within employee’s capabilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED:
- Sanitation procedures.
- Handling comments and suggestions.
- Problem solving skills.
- Guest service skills.